"When you want something in life, reach out and grab it." - Chris McCandles

From me to you, in hopes that by some small chance in the world that anything I go through or could possibly say might help you in your life, in your hopes, in your dreams.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

home sweet home


moving into my new place saturday and i must say i'm quite excited! you know life seems so difficult sometimes but then i step back and look at what's making it so hard, and i realize, it's me. whether it's toxic people that i've let bring me down or hold me back, or my own insecurities, it's always me that allows things to feel so complicated.

it's going to be different living on the other side of the city this time around...i got so used to venice and loved it so much, yet felt so alone over in that little world. noho is going to be a new adventure for me to explore! i'll have to find a new coffee shop because the cow's end won't be nearby, i'll have to fine a canals/pier replacement for when i need a think walk, but i'll be ok!

my favorite advantage of living on the noho side of town is that all the people i love and am friends with live close by! and to those lovely people, if they ever read this, i want to be a better friend to you all! i'm so grateful that i've been blessed with such amazing people in my life and i want to be there for all of you!

school starts up in january, and i need a job but life for once doesn't seem so dark. when you let go of the things that you thought were so good, but were truly inner demons battling against your good will, it's easier to breathe, easier to sleep at night, easier to smile...

the last thing i want to say before i end this, is that for a long time now, i've been hiding from my relationship with God and i don't wanna do that anymore...i want to put that first! God gave me a second chance at life at a very young age and to Him i owe my life. thus far i don't feel like i've done Him too proud, so from this moment on, i'm going to try my very best to be the woman that God left me here on this earth to be. it's never an easy walk, but that's why it's a journey.

as always, i love you all.

x.
Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment