"When you want something in life, reach out and grab it." - Chris McCandles

From me to you, in hopes that by some small chance in the world that anything I go through or could possibly say might help you in your life, in your hopes, in your dreams.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

my prayer tonight.

my mind keeps spinning spinning and spinning as i keep running running faster keep running.
nights get longer and days get shorter, eyes get heavy and lies grow larger.
week long of rain washed clear past the pain, when he sunlight came through the clouds and hit my cold skin, i thought to myself maybe this time i'll win.
standing in sunlight yet pouring down rain, life didn't seem quite as badly in vain.
what i was feeling felt so fresh and so pure; "could this be forgiveness?" i wasn't quite sure.
i know that i fell down flat on my face, i let my four walls down and fell completely from grace.
i know what i did was my weakness giving in, and i know in Your eyes it was nothing but sin.
this isn't the first time, it may not be the last...i'm a sinner in future, in present, in past.
i want to be better, i want to be good i want to be all that i know that i should.
i beg of you now to spare me the wrath, of things that you know that i fear down that path.
God give me strength, during this time see me through, my life and my heart belong completely to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment