"When you want something in life, reach out and grab it." - Chris McCandles

From me to you, in hopes that by some small chance in the world that anything I go through or could possibly say might help you in your life, in your hopes, in your dreams.

Friday, October 8, 2010

frozen in time.

...you're not the only one who's lonely and broken. just because you saw a love in you parents shatter to pieces doesn't mean that love that lasts isn't real. don't be afraid to let yourself love, because you might miss someone out there like me who would love you no matter what.
i'm leaving for a while but i pray i'll be back. if i don't get to see you before i go, and if i don't get to tell you then you may never know...but i love you, so much, and you deserve the world, i just wish i could be the one to be there with you when you see it.
i'll keep watching, admiring and loving you from afar, and if I find some way to send my love to you I will, but it will be in a way that you won't know me still.
_________________________________________

Forever in love with you...









No comments:

Post a Comment